In FastRecruit, the Schedule tab allows you to view and export coaches schedules, as well as star games on coaches schedules to mark them as high priority games.
1. When you first open the Schedule tab, you'll first see the Filter By area where you can select filters to bring up certain games in this schedule view. You can enter specific dates To/From dates to pull up a schedule of games for those days.
2. You can filter the Schedule view by recruit list to pull up only games that include the recruits on that list. Learn more about recruit lists here.
3. Use the keyword search to search for games by a key term such as a team name or venue.
4. You'll see each coach's initials listed with a checkbox to the right. Checking the box next to a coach's name will show games on their schedule. Unchecking a box, like I did for Barb Williams below, will remove games that are exclusively on Barb's schedule from this view. The remaining games showing are not currently on Barb's schedule.
5. Changing this filter from Followed By to Flagged By will show games that have been starred on coaches schedules. In the example below, I will only see games in this view that have been marked with a star on coach AB's schedule.
1. By starring games on coach's schedule, you can mark which games are high priority to see. This is especially helpful when coaches have too many games on their schedule for a given day. Marking certain games that are important with a star helps prioritize coaches schedules. On the FastRecruit iPhone app, coaches can quickly toggle a switch to filter down their schedule to only see these starred games.
2. From the Schedule tab, you can star games on behalf of any coach so these games appear as high priority on their schedule. Simply click in the star icon below a coach's initials to star a game. Click a filled-in star to un-star a game. You can also select the 'star-all' button at the top of each column to star all games in view for a specific coach.
1. From the Schedule tab you can export the schedule view into an excel spreadsheet, where you can further manipulate it and print or distribute electronically. This is best if a coach prefers a paper copy of their personal schedule over using the iPhone app. Simply filter your schedule view down based on what you'd like to see, and click Export to CSV. Your .CSV file will be downloaded via your web browser. You can also sync exportt to iCal with the premium feature add on.
Export to iCal
While all of your added Schedule information will be conveniently available for you to view from your FastRecruit Mobile app, you also have the option to export a feed of the calendar to an external location, such as your iPhone calendar, Mac calendar, Google Calendars, or Outlook.